Wednesday 3 July 2013

Tis the season....to be a princess!

What an amazing month we have had....creating princesses! Prom Season is in full swing and here are a few that I have done so far!







And for this next one I was given the spec 'I want to look like Ariel from The Little Mermaid'....how well do you think I did?!



I have truly loved all the creations this years prom season has brought, colour challenges, extensions, an abundance of curls....and all the glitz and glamour you would see at a Hollywood Premiere!

Looking forward to next year already! xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow & WOW..!!

    Absolutely stunning, You have worked your magic, I love them ALL.

    Shame we can't have a prom (weddings don't count) I shall have to settle having prom hair to do the weekly shop ;)x

    ReplyDelete